Dear CEO s and Business Owners,
“Oh No! What a bunch of C*&#!”
That’s the sound of a business owner when looking for their own business using web searches and only the nearby competitors showed up on the first page.
The owner didn’t believe in local SEO, thinking it’s a bunch of technical garbage that costs too much money for too little return.
It’s a true story. I showed a local franchise owner why more people were going to the nearby competing store from the same franchise. I went to the owner’s computer and opened Google.
This Result Made the Owner Cry
Then I thought of how I would look for this store. I typed in the search phrase and did a search with the owner right in the store.
Up popped the first-page search results for people looking for the owner’s services. It showed the competing franchise store and other competitors along with some more distant competitors.
But this owner’s store didn’t appear to somewhere way down the 2nd page of the search results.
This meant more people going to the nearby competing franchise of the same name and never seeing the owner’s store. I’ll show you why in a moment. But first, let’s look at this owner’s dilemma.
The Dilemma of No Local SEO
This franchise has over 5,000 stores of the same name competing for page one of the same search results. I dare say, this is a much more difficult situation than almost any owner or CEO like you that reads this letter.
The problem was this owner felt frustrated and angry with the so-called power of online marketing because they got little to no results from Google searches. To this owner, SEO, local SEO, or whatever you called it would be a total waste of money.
The typical day for them saw no results from the expensive website sold to them. In this case, by the franchise office (but you may have bought yours from a web design firm).
Getting Cheated by Search Engines Like Google
Within the owner’s franchise area, this store was viewed as average. This made the owner feel like he was cheated.
The owner wanted much more…
This owner wanted to be on top but didn’t want to be a prisoner of some expensive digital marketing agency.
This is important so stick with me because I will show you how this owner went from little known average business to market superstar with little or no risk to start, and no ongoing costs until you get results.
What Most Small Business Owners Don’t Know About Who Gets Traffic from Google, and Why It’s Great for Them
What most business owners or CEO s of a business seeking local search results in their city, county or state don’t know is…
of your competitors don’t get any search traffic to any page on their website. Google and other search engines like Bing send them nothing. That’s right – zero, nada, zilch.
Ahrefs is an app development firm for SEO agencies who also collect search data on nearly 1 billion websites.
Their 2018 study on who’s getting traffic from Google was rather shocking. I bet you didn’t know only 1.24% of all web pages get enough visits from Google searches to create customers each month. This assumes a dismal 1% conversion of visitors to sales.
SEO Facts that Required Action
Proving the data is solid, I called this owner’s direct franchise competitor to find out if they used a local SEO agency. I pretended to want to sell them SEO, and they emphatically ensured they already had a service provider.
Then I called others in the first page results and no others would give me such emphatic answers (mostly the not interested in that “stuff” response). This provided a level of certainty no others used a competent local SEO service.
I’m certain my franchise owner didn’t realize this until I showed this owner the facts.
This means if you get a local SEO campaign done right, you compete against 1% of your competitors.
“If you’re going to post content on your site anyway, you might as well take the time to make sure Google takes notice of your effort.” The Content Factory
Why Chance is a Big Player for Most in Getting Page One Results
The others got in the first-page result by chance. I call this the Vegas Method.
For you, this means, maybe they’re doing some basic SEO and doing it OK. But these businesses rolled the dice and hoped for the best.
With further tests on other search terms potential customers of my franchise owner would use I found:
- 8 out 10 times the direct franchise competitor showed up on the first page (the one using an SEO service).
The other results often returned articles or blog posts and other indirect competitors. No other competitor appeared consistently on page one.
But there’s even more you’re ignoring when choosing the Vegas Method and passing on a dedicated sales effort. You pass on the opportunity to maximize your page one exposure in the search results. We’ll get to that in a moment…
First, consider this…
Wouldn’t it be great to compete in your marketing against just 1% of your competitors instead of 30, 50 or 90% of them?
The Real Sales Value of Successful Local SEO Services
It’s true, there have been many SEO scams of sorts. Most weren’t scams. They represented service providers not doing a good job.
But in the end, it meant these business owners and CEO s got disappointed by the return on their marketing dollar. But does this mean there’s no value in SEO or local SEO or it’s too expensive?
To calculate the actual sales value and ROI of a properly run SEO campaign. You need to know:
- The number of visits to a page from a search term
- The number of leads/sales from the page
- The average sales price
- The average lifetime value of a customer
- The number of potential appearances per month in the search results
- How much you paid your SEO provider
Case Studies Revealing the ROI You Should Expect from Expert Local SEO Services
The below slider has images of results from 3 different size cities each with a different industry. You can see for yourself the value…
Case Study: Used Cars in Brooklyn
Value from a large city area business. This is what a used car dealer can expect with 10 top phrases yielding first-page search results.
Case Study: Outpatient Rehab Care
Value from a medium-sized city (population 150,000 – 200,000) area business. This is what an outpatient rehab facility can expect with 10 top phrases yielding first-page search results.
Case Study: Financial Advisor
Value from a small-sized city (population 70,000 – 100,000) area business. This is what a financial advisor can expect with 10 top phrases yielding first-page search results.
Naturally, I couldn’t give you every industry or every case possible. But you get the picture. The real revenue or ROI value or sales value of a properly run SEO campaign can be huge. We can help you decide your potential.
I’ll tell you about that in a moment…
Recent Insights Showing Why You Will Win With Local SEO
- 46% of ALL searches have “local intent” (a search for local business or information about local business) (Google at Local Search conference, Google Headquarters, Oct 2018)
- 97% of consumers looked online for local businesses (Bright Local “Local Consumer Review Survey 2017”)
- 87% of business to business (B2B) consumers search online for relevant business content, thus search is a big part of the B2B customer journey (Clutch Survey of 2018)
- 95% of consumers never leave page one of the search results (Chitika Online Advertising Agency study 2013) – this translates to you having 19X (1,900%) greater brand exposure when potential consumers/clients find you on page one of the search results
- 76% of local searches result in a phone call to a business (Data collected by Search Engine Land)
- 50% of consumers using local search visited the business within 24-hrs (Google, “Understanding Consumers’ Local Search Behavior 2014, and 2018)
72% of consumers used local search then visited a business within 5 miles reach. (Data from Wordstream collected at the SMX East Conference in Manhattan)
What Your Business Gets from Page One Results from SEO
As you can see, tons of real-world data exist that tell you what you lose by consistently not being on the first page of searches done by consumers. In fact, the data is overwhelming and I can’t begin to cover it all here.
One way you might see this is, not being on the first page consistently means 19 times less brand presence than your competitors on the first page has online.
This also means, that even with a modest 5% click-through from search to your web page, and a 1% conversion, you could be passing up thousands of dollars of lifetime sales revenue from the consumers doing the searches (see case studies above).
Stopping Inferior Brands from Outselling You
In the end, an inferior brand or company may appear superior and get sales you should get because they get found consistently in first-page search results, and you don’t. How does that make you feel when you know you’re much better?
That’s why we thought you should have a way to create online legitimacy, consumer/client brand trust, and make you the most found business in your market and do it with little or no risk.
“Superstar Brand” Pay for Performance SEO is what we created to do this and more for you.
You only pay ongoing fees when you get results that will ultimately make you the most dominant brand in your market.
We want you to feel like and be the king/queen of your market.
I’ll show how next so please continue…
What Pay for Performance SEO Does for You
To deliver to you a promise of making your brand a superstar in the eyes of searchers (buyers) online and giving you 1,900% more brand exposure than your competitors at little to no risk, the “Superstar Brand” Pay for Performance SEO package came to life.
ThinkBigandGrow Media began (under a different name) by doing high-quality SEO for businesses. The first time was in 2009.
Since then, we’ve changed and grown because you did, too – and so did Google.
We’ve been working to optimize your search results to meet the needs of the potential buyers. That ensures we optimize for the user intent and not just for Google or search engines.
Our experience resulted in this powerful local SEO package.
“If You Don’t Know the User Intent Behind the Keywords You’re Optimizing for Then You’re Doing It Wrong. Also, If You Are Optimizing for Keywords vs the Needs of the User Then You’re Doing It Wrong.” Jordan Kasteler, Hennessey Consulting
So, here’s what the Superstar Brand Pay for Performance SEO services delivers to you:
- Make you the most trusted, most found brand in your market – you get this because the Superstar Brand pay per performance local SEO service gets you on the first page results for 10 of the most important searches potential buyers use in your market. This means you get 19 times more exposure on not one search, but 10 of the most valuable searches used to make sales.
“If you want to make Google your slave, then you have to stop thinking like an SEO and trying to game the system. Instead, I suggest keeping it simple: Create the best content on a given topic. Optimize it for your keywords. And promote it like a man possessed.” Ashley Faukes, Founder Mad Lemmings
- Get you on your first high value, first-page results fast – you need to get results quickly. Our team gets 80% of clients their first results in 45-days or less because they’re highly trained specialists. 93% get results in 90-days or less. The faster you move to the first page, the faster you get new sales. We don’t guarantee time. I’m sharing the averages, so you know the possibilities. We do this by optimizing your website (which is a bunch of technical stuff we will gladly explain if you like).
What happened to the other 7%?
In most cases, the business came to us and did not disclose they had existing penalties with Google. Some were taking other “black-hat” actions behind our backs which prevents success.
As a result, Google caught them cheating, and they received a severe penalty.
- Bring customers to you so you don’t have to look for them – this happens because we create content and landing pages focusing on answering exactly what the consumers search for when looking to buy your products or services. This new content is optimized to be what the consumer wants, and in a way that Google prefers according to their guidelines (no attempts at tricking or fooling the search engines). The result is your pages reach the first page of search results faster.
“Write for your audience, not only for the search engine. The search engine doesn’t buy your product, your audience does.” Umesh Singh, Digital Marketing Strategist
- Make sure consumers can find your location before finding your competitors – this is accomplished by optimizing your Google Maps. We do this because studies show buyers, particularly on mobile devices, rely on Google Maps. They expect to find you precisely as well. Superstar Brand pay per performance SEO does this for you.
- Make consumers trust you over your competitors – online, you have many listings of your business name, address, and phone number. Even many you may not know about. We optimize these listings, so they show up consistently the same to consumers searching. According to 2018 data from Bright Local, 93% of consumers are frustrated by inaccurate listings. 68% WILL NOT visit a business if online information is not correct.
“If You’re Not Meeting Your Visitors’ Needs, It Doesn’t Matter How ‘Optimized’ Your Site Is.” Stoney Degeyter, President, Pole Position Marketing
How This Gets You Started…
This all gets started for you with an $850 setup fee (this pays to start “repairing” your website and creating high-quality content).
Your ongoing maintenance fee is a low $797 per month and doesn’t begin until you get your first, page one results.
A 12-month commitment is required because we want all your phrases to rank, and for them to stay on the first page.
“Effective Search Engine Optimization Requires a Commitment, Not a Campaign.” James Reynolds, SEO Sherpa
Compare this to hiring an SEO professional on staff.
According to Glassdoor, the national average for an SEO Specialist is $66,848 – that’s $5,540 per month. For companies wanting local SEO, this is a steal because of the profits they pocket.
But wouldn’t you pay less for a team of professionals who, in most cases, have more experience and success than anyone you might find on your own, be better?
At $797 per month, assuming your ongoing fees kick in during the second month, would mean you pay $8,820 the first year – a whopping 86.8% savings.
Understanding Why Pay for Results SEO Will Work
Remember my franchise owner who competed against 5,000 stores of the exact same name and services? This owner thought SEO services couldn’t work partially because of the commonalities of 5,000 competitors.
What the owner didn’t see at first was the real competition was not 5,000 stores of the same brand. There were 13 stores within the same city limits.
But, the major market for this store was about a 1 1/2 to 2-mile radius. In that radius were 2 of the same franchise stores and two other competitors.
The owner’s real competition was 2 same-name franchise stores and 2 other stores in local market radius. This meant the local SEO problem was much smaller than imagined.
And, only one competitor was doing SEO with professionals.
That’s why the Superstar Brand Pay for Performance SEO was right for this franchise
Creating a Superstar by Focusing on Your Potential Customers or Clients
Because The Service focuses on your business customers and clients in your market, it quickly puts you where you get found. You become the company trusted by the people ready to buy in your market.
Consumers find you first and arrive at your door as a result of pinpoint accuracy in Google Maps when you get the clicks from the first-page search placements.
You won’t be looking for customers. The buyers and future clients will be looking for you and finding you on the first page (and the only page they look at) of the searches.
Your placement on 10 first-page results means you are the most found and most trusted brand. The numbers of people finding you and buying from you will multiply.
The Superstar Brand Pay for Performance SEO pays for itself by delivering.
But before I show you how to get your plan started, I nearly forgot to tell you about one more great benefit you’ll get…
How You Know Pay for Performance SEO is Right for Your Business
For those that want even more faith in whether you’ve made the right decision, we will help you know for sure.
I know, and you know that local SEO services wouldn’t be right for you if you can’t have some reasonable assurance you get a positive ROI from your investment.
It’s true, our Superstar Brand Pay Per Performance is not right for everyone. That’s why when you choose to contact us, the first effort for you is to estimate the value to your business.
Free SEO Value Estimated to Confirm ROI Achievable
We’ll have a value estimate as you see in the case studies above done for you for free.
I’ll get one of the top keyword phrase researchers to review your market and the business products you focus on. This is easily a $600 value for the time and effort it takes.
Then we’ll run the numbers based on monthly estimates for the top 10 first page results for your market. Not everyone comes up in the black. If you do or you don’t you then have the data you need to make a significantly reduced risk decision.
This workup takes a couple of working days. But you will know with clarity that the decision you make is the right choice for going from a little-found business in the search, to market superstar.
And you don’t have to pay ongoing fees until you see results.
Getting Started with the Pay Per Results SEO Services
First a reminder of what you will be delivered when you contact us to get started:
- To ensure your comfort and security with your choice, and before you pay a dime, you get a value estimate. We do this for the top 10 keyword phrases you should rank for in your market
- Begin making you the most trusted brand in your market. This is done by getting you first-page search results for 10 of your markets best search phrases used by buyers. You ultimately get 19X times more exposure for all 10-keyword phrase.
“When it comes to analyzing your competition, you should only look at the top 10 sites. There’s no point in looking at site #19 because you’re not trying to get to #18.” Karl Kangur, Owner, Monetizepros
- Deliver the fastest possible results putting you on in the first-page search results. Though we don’t guarantee the time (we guarantee first page results), 80% see their first, page-one rankings in under 45 days. 90% see it less than 90-days.
- Make it so customers seek you, and you don’t have to find them. Our content creation and website optimization deliver what customers seek when they search, plus follow Google’s specific guidelines to make sure long-lasting, page-one search rankings result.
- Ensure you get found by searching buyers first, more often than your competitors. We optimize your Google business listing and Google Maps listing to make sure future clients find you accurately every time.
“It’s all about caring for your audience and thus having them build your authority for you. Google will start caring about your ranking by itself as you help provide users with the best results.” Nafisul Islam, SEO Expert
How You Save With a Local SEO Service
For 86.8% less than the cost of hiring an SEO Specialist, we get you the brand exposure in the search results to deliver new customers/clients every month. You get what 96.91% of businesses never get… superstar rights in your market with Google traffic.
When you click the button below, you’ll be taken to a new page where no payment is needed.
Complete the short form with your details.
Then we will schedule a call to do a value review to make sure Superstar Brand Pay for Results SEO is right for you.
Once your value review is complete, and you choose to begin, you’ll make your one-time setup fee payment of $850 (fully refundable if after your first 12-month commitment no words are ranked).
Your transformation from little-found business in the searches to market superstar begins.
100% English as 1st Language Content Writers
We go to work for you and create content, doing all the techie things needed for your site, and applying our 80+ step process. Did I mention all content work is done by American-born English speakers?
That’s right, nothing goes overseas.
All content is also reviewed by our AWAI and Digital Marketer Certified Direct Response Copywriting Specialist to help make sure you get the best conversion rates possible from web visitors to your web pages.
You don’t pay your ongoing service fee until your first search phrase is ranked on page one.
Then you begin paying $797 each month for as long as we work to keep your chosen terms on page one.
That’s all there is to it.
What are You Waiting For?
To get started with our super experienced SEO team for Superstar Brand page-one rankings for 10 revenue producing search phrases, please act now because…
Warning: we don’t do this for everyone.
We work with one select business in a niche market in a specific market area.
This means, for example, if you are a financial advisor in Tampa, Fl. and we team up with you… then no other financial advisor in Tampa, Fl. can get our “Pay Per Results SEO” services.
Don’t wait. Click the button below and complete the short form on the next page for your free ($600 value) SEO Value ROI Estimate. There’s no obligation. This ensures both you and I that neither is chasing something you can’t catch.
P.S. Remember, this may not be right for you. If you have a website, market in English, offer any retail products or services, are established in your market (high end or low-end markets all eligible), then you will qualify for our limited openings. Act fast. No payments required to get started.